- Fluid Dispensing Controllers, Valves and Pumps
Automated Fluid Dispensing Systems
- IDS2000 Automated Dispensing Systems
- ILS2000 Automated Dispensing Systems
- GR2000 Desktop Gantry Robots
- TR3200 Desktop Dispensing Robots
- TR3300 Desktop Dispensing Robots
- TR3400 Desktop Dispensing Robots
- TR3500 Desktop Dispensing Robots
- TR4300 Desktop Dispensing Robots
- TR4400 Desktop Dispensing Robots
- Dual Components Meter-Mix Dispensing Systems
- Fluid Centrifugal Deaerator
- UV Curing Systems
High Performance UV Intensity Measurement Radiometer
UVRead is a high-performance UVA radiometer designed for quantitative measurement of high intensity UVA, such as the UV spot-light used for industrial epoxy curing. It comprises a sensor module with a set of detachable standard light-guide adaptors for diameters of 3, 5 and 8 mm, and a reader module connecting to the former for the display of the measurement. This allows accurate measurements of the UV intensity of a curing system. The UVRead measures UV intensity measurement up to 12 W/cm2. Another main benefit of the UVRead is its high durability and its longer calibration validity (2 years). This results in a lower running cost, hence reducing production cost.
UVRead is developed through the technical collaboration between TechnoDigm and Institute of Materials Research and Engineering (IMRE), Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR). Based on a unique patented IMRE ferroelectric photovoltaic UV sensor technology, UVRead is built for durability and efficiency. It has gone through numerous rigorous testing and has the ability to withstand continuous intense UV exposure over long period of time without exhibiting any significant performance degradation.
- Unique patented technology by IMRE, A*STAR
- Ensure efficiency of UV Curing System
- Easily accessible with the ability to connect and read on a laptop
- Longer calibration validity (2 years).
- Lower running cost.