- Automated Fluid Dispensing Systems
- Meter Mix Dispensing Systems
- Fluid Dispensers
- Dispensing Valves
- Fluid Centrifugal Deaerator
- Dispensing Accessories
- UV Curing Systems
UVSPOT is a UV Spot Curing System designed for operations that require flexibility, high performance / very high intensity and reliability. Its optics / UV was engineered for maximum efficiency in the delivery of UV energy through a light guide. Its design also ensures that not much heat will be transmitted. This UV Spot Curing System has a lamp life expectancy of 2000hrs and a maximum intensity of 13,000mW/cm². Maintenance free and with slow degradation, it will have low lamp replacement rate. This results in good productivity and reliability in the production process.
Long Lamp Life of 2000hrs
- The UV Spot Curing System is designed with an optimized cooling system and an efficient optics design. This enables the lamp to be cooled and maintain at a proper temperature for best performance. Degradation of the lamp is slow and gradual and even at 2000hrs significant intensity can still be obtained from the lamp.
Timer Controlled Shutter
- UV Spot has a programmable shutter for user to vary or set a certain intensity value. This setting can be easily done through the LCD interface. Values from 1 to 100% can be set.
- The unique feature of the UV Spot Curing System is in its quick changing of lamp. The lamp can be easily accessed by removing a side panel just by loosening a single thumbscrew.
|Power Supply||220VAC (110 VAC optional), 5A (max), solid state|
|Lamp Life||Up to 2000 hours|
|Intensity||>13,000mW/cm2 (as measured directly on a UV meter)|
|Lamp Spectral Range||250-600 nm|
|Light Delivery||High Efficiency Liquid Light Guide, Triple & Quad- Pole Light Guides with various lengths|
|Dimension (in cm)||27 (L) X 30 (H) X 13 (W)|