Automated Fluid Dispensing Systems
- IDS2000 Automated Dispensing Systems
- IDS1000-RT Automated Dispensing Systems
- ILS2000 Automated Dispensing Systems
- GR2000 Desktop Gantry Robots
- GR1000 Desktop Gantry Robots (NEW)
- 3-Axis Desktop Dispensing Robots
- 4-Axis Desktop Dispensing Robots
- Dual Y-Axis Desktop Dispensing Robots (NEW)
- 5-Axis Desktop Dispensing Robots (NEW)
- Meter Mix Dispensing Systems
- Fluid Dispensers
- Snuff Back Valve and Controller
- Positive Displacement Pump Dispensing
- AV100 Auger Valve and Controller (NEW)
- AV200 Auger Valve and Controller (NEW)
- AV300 Auger Valve and Controller (NEW)
- Spray Valve and Controller
- Precision Piston Valve and Controller
- Needle Valve NV200
- Needle Valve NV400
- Needle Valve NV500 (NEW)
- Fluid Centrifugal Degassing System
- Dispensing Accessories
- UV Curing Systems
High Performance UV Intensity Measurement Radiometer
UVRead is a high-performance UVA radiometer designed for quantitative measurement of high intensity UVA, such as the UV spot-light used for industrial epoxy curing. It comprises a sensor module with a set of detachable standard light-guide adaptors for diameters of 3, 5 and 8 mm, and a reader module connecting to the former for the display of the measurement. This allows accurate measurements of the UV intensity of a curing system. The UVRead measures UV intensity measurement up to 12 W/cm2.
Another main benefit of the UVRead is its high durability and its longer calibration validity (2 years). This results in a lower running cost, hence reducing production cost.
UVRead is developed through the technical collaboration between TechnoDigm and Institute of Materials Research and Engineering (IMRE), Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR).
Based on a unique patented IMRE ferroelectric photovoltaic UV sensor technology, UVRead is built for durability and efficiency.
It has gone through numerous rigorous testing and has the ability to withstand continuous intense UV exposure over long period of time without exhibiting any significant performance degradation.
Features / Benefits
- Unique patented technology by IMRE, A*STAR
- Ensure efficiency of UV Curing System
- Easily accessible with the ability to connect and read on a laptop
- Longer calibration validity (2 years).
- Lower running cost.
|Spectral Range||Full UVA Range (315 – 380 nm)|
|Intensity Range||20 mW/cm² – 12 W/cm²|
|Detection Resolution||10 mW/cm²|
|Accuracy||+/-5 % Typical, +/- 10% Maximum|
|Calibration Requirement||2 Years Recommended|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 80 °C|
|Power Source||9 V Alkaline Battery or 9 V Power Adaptor|
|Light Guide Diameter (in mm)||3, 5 and 8|
|Light Source Selection||UVA Broadband or LED 365 nm|
|Auto-shutdown||2.5 min (Selectable)|
|Dimension (Reader Module, in cm)||12.9 (L) x 9.1 (W) x 2.8 (H)|
|Dimension (Sensor Module, in cm)||5.6 (L) x 3.8 (W) x 9.0 (H)|