- Fluid Dispensing Controllers, Valves and Pumps
- Automated Fluid Dispensing Systems
- Dual Components Meter-Mix Dispensing Systems
- Fluid Centrifugal Deaerator
- UV Curing Systems
- Dispensing Accessories
UV6 is a bench top or stand mounted UV light curing system, designed for laboratory or high volume production applications. The conveyor features a quiet variable speed motor, with a velocity regulating drive that keeps the belt speed constant for varying loads. The system can be configured with single or dual high intensity lamp heads UVR400 or UVR800, which can be easily removed and reconfigured as stand mounted systems for increased versatility.
- Adjustable Lamp Height
- Lamp height can be adjusted from 1.5 to 7.5 inches depending on the selection of light source.
- Full UV Shielding
- The conveyor light chamber is totally enclosed, shielding the operator and passers-by from any UV radiation.
- The light chamber entrance and exit are protected by sliding doors with extended hoods.
- Adjustable End Chute
- The system has an adjustable position and chute for accumulating cured parts as they exit the conveyor.
- Exhaust Port
- The light chamber has a top-mounted 3″ diameter port, for optional venting to facility exhaust systems.
|Light Source||UVR800 / UVR400|
|Belt Speed, ft/minute||0.7 - 19.6 (21 - 600 cm/minute)|
|Maximum UVA Intensity, mW/cm2||>250 / 200|
|Input Power||220VAC, 50/60 Hz|