Automated Fluid Dispensing Systems
- IDS2000 Automated Dispensing Systems
- IDS1000-RT Automated Dispensing Systems
- ILS2000 Automated Dispensing Systems
- GR2000 Desktop Gantry Robots
- GR1000 Desktop Gantry Robots (NEW)
- 3-Axis Desktop Dispensing Robots
- 4-Axis Desktop Dispensing Robots
- Dual Y-Axis Desktop Dispensing Robots (NEW)
- 5-Axis Desktop Dispensing Robots (NEW)
- Meter Mix Dispensing Systems
- Fluid Dispensers
- Snuff Back Valve and Controller
- Positive Displacement Pump Dispensing
- AV100 Auger Valve and Controller (NEW)
- AV200 Auger Valve and Controller (NEW)
- AV300 Auger Valve and Controller (NEW)
- Spray Valve and Controller
- Precision Piston Valve and Controller
- Needle Valve NV200
- Needle Valve NV400
- Needle Valve NV500 (NEW)
- Fluid Centrifugal Degassing System
- Dispensing Accessories
- UV Curing Systems
UV6 is a bench top or stand mounted UV light curing system, designed for laboratory or high volume production applications. The conveyor features a quiet variable speed motor, with a velocity regulating drive that keeps the belt speed constant for varying loads. The system can be configured with single or dual high intensity lamp heads UVR400 or UVR800, which can be easily removed and reconfigured as stand mounted systems for increased versatility.
- Adjustable Lamp Height
- Lamp height can be adjusted from 1.5 to 7.5 inches depending on the selection of light source.
- Full UV Shielding
- The conveyor light chamber is totally enclosed, shielding the operator and passers-by from any UV radiation.
- The light chamber entrance and exit are protected by sliding doors with extended hoods.
- Adjustable End Chute
- The system has an adjustable position and chute for accumulating cured parts as they exit the conveyor.
- Exhaust Port
- The light chamber has a top-mounted 3″ diameter port, for optional venting to facility exhaust systems.
- Light Source
- The conveyor can accommodate both TechnoDigm’s UV Lamp and UV Light Sources.
|Light Source||Single / Dual|
|Belt Speed, ft/minute||8 ~ 156 mm / s|
|Input Power||220VAC, 50/60 Hz|