Automated Fluid Dispensing Systems
- IDS2000 Automated Dispensing Systems
- IDS1000-RT Automated Dispensing Systems
- ILS2000 Automated Dispensing Systems
- GR2000 Desktop Gantry Robots
- GR1000 Desktop Gantry Robots (NEW)
- 3-Axis Desktop Dispensing Robots
- 4-Axis Desktop Dispensing Robots
- Dual Y-Axis Desktop Dispensing Robots (NEW)
- 5-Axis Desktop Dispensing Robots (NEW)
- Meter Mix Dispensing Systems
- Fluid Dispensers
- Snuff Back Valve and Controller
- Positive Displacement Pump Dispensing
- AV100 Auger Valve and Controller (NEW)
- AV200 Auger Valve and Controller (NEW)
- AV300 Auger Valve and Controller (NEW)
- Spray Valve and Controller
- Precision Piston Valve and Controller
- Needle Valve NV200
- Needle Valve NV400
- Needle Valve NV500 (NEW)
- Fluid Centrifugal Degassing System
- Dispensing Accessories
- UV Curing Systems
Precision metering and mixing, two completely complex processes that can be effortlessly incorporated by our Gear Pump Dispensing System, is today’s solution to the rapid development of new mixing and dispensing processes.
The MM3000GP Series has been specifically designed to provide high precision volumetric metering, homogeneous mixing, and consistent dispensing. The versatility of this space saving bench top system enables the user to dispense materials with MULTIPLE mixing ratios without the need to make any hardware changes. One unique feature of this machine is also the flexibility to be used as a standalone system or be integrated with our range of dispensing robots to automate the manufacturing processes.
MM3000GP series boasts a one-of-a-kind user-interactive software via a fully touchscreen panel that is easily navigated by users. It displays a multitude of feedback and control options that can be monitored in real-time such as Fluid Pressure, Dispensing Flow Rate, Gear Pump’s RPM, and many more. These data will also be captured internally to help users to conduct further analysis to continually refine processes whilst improving efficiency.
The MM3000GP series comes with a host of features and benefits. Some prominent ones include:
- Gear pump volumetric accuracy at ±2%.
- Able to be customized to handle material viscosity ranging between 1 cps – 1M cps.
- Handle multiple mixing ratios ranging between 1:1 to 1:10 without hardware changes. (subject to process limitations)
- Ability to be used as a standalone system or be integrated with robots.
- Interactive and user-friendly software, requiring no programming experience.
- Display real-time feedback and control monitoring including dispensing flow rate, fluid pressure, gear pump’s rpm and etc.
|Material Viscosity||1 - 1M cps|
|Metering Method||Precision Gear Pump|
|Gear Pumps||2 units|
|Available Gear Pump Capacity||0.1cc / rev, 0.3cc / rev, 0.6cc / rev, 1.2cc / rev, 1.8cc / rev, 2.4cc / rev, 3cc / rev, 4.8cc / rev, 6cc / rev|
|Mixing Method||Static Mixer (Dynamic Mixer option)|
|Mixing Ratio||1:1 to 1:10|
|Dispensing Accuracy||±2% (Depends on Material)|
|HMI||7" Touch Screen, Password Protected, 3 Operating Modes|
|Operating Modes||Auto and Manual|
|Program Memory||10 Programs|
|External Trigger Programs||8 Programs|
|Feature on Control Panel||Start / Stop, Purge Buttons, Buzzer for the alarms & E-Stop|
|Power Supply||230VAC, 50~60Hz, 13A|
|Operating Air Pressure||6 bar|
|Operating Temperature||Room Temperature|
|Overall Dimension (W x D x H)||60mm x 750mm x 500mm (Exclude Mixing Head)|
|Overall Weight||30 kg Approx.|