Automated Fluid Dispensing Systems
- IDS2000 Automated Dispensing Systems
- IDS1000-RT Automated Dispensing Systems
- ILS2000 Automated Dispensing Systems
- GR2000 Desktop Gantry Robots
- GR1000 Desktop Gantry Robots (NEW)
- 3-Axis Desktop Dispensing Robots
- 4-Axis Desktop Dispensing Robots
- Dual Y-Axis Desktop Dispensing Robots (NEW)
- 5-Axis Desktop Dispensing Robots (NEW)
- Meter Mix Dispensing Systems
- Fluid Dispensers
- Snuff Back Valve and Controller
- Positive Displacement Pump Dispensing
- AV100 Auger Valve and Controller (NEW)
- AV200 Auger Valve and Controller (NEW)
- AV300 Auger Valve and Controller (NEW)
- Spray Valve and Controller
- Precision Piston Valve and Controller
- Needle Valve NV200
- Needle Valve NV400
- Needle Valve NV500 (NEW)
- Fluid Centrifugal Degassing System
- Dispensing Accessories
- UV Curing Systems
The AV300 auger valve is specifically designed for precision, accuracy, and repeatability. The AV300 is seamlessly integrated with TechnoDgim’s signature dispensing robots, resulting in a holistic dispensing system capable of fulfilling the requirements of applications such as gasketing, dam and fill, as well as component encapsulation.
The AV300 was designed as an economic alternative to the AV200. Driven by a high-quality DC brush motor, the AV300 provides a holistic solution capable of addressing most dispensing requirements.
Like all TechnoDigm products, the AV300 is designed with maintainability in mind. The wetted component of the AV300 can be dismantled easily and quickly, without any tools.
Coupled with the AVC3000 controller, users have fine control over dispensing parameters such as the auger speed, dispensing time, and material pressure.
- Ability to remove the wetted part and be stored safely in a fridge to be re-used hence reducing wastage of material.
- Consists of various leadscrew sizes for precise dispensing volumes.
- It does not require high material feed pressure thus reducing built-up pressure.
- Easy to clean and requires less maintenance.
|Operating type||DC Servomotor On / Off|
|Motor output power||8 W, DC24V|
|Driving torque||Max 0.189 Nm|
|Material inlet pressure||0.1 bar to 2 bar|
|Motor rotational speed||30 to 300 rpm|
|Dispense time interval||0.1 to 9999 second|
|Viscosity range||Medium (30k cps) to High (500k cps)|
|Material inlet||Female Luer Lock Connector (standard)|
|Operating temperature||20 ~ 40°C|
|Type of feed screw||8 pitch and 16 pitch|
|Maximum dispense rate||Maximum dispense rate for high viscous material (500k cps) is 6mg/sec using 8 pitch leadscrew|
|Type of material used|
|Auger chamber||Hardened Stainless Steel|
|Leadscrew||Hardened Stainless Steel|
|Thrust bearing||Turcite X|