Automated Fluid Dispensing Systems
- IDS2000 Automated Dispensing Systems
- IDS1000-RT Automated Dispensing Systems
- ILS2000 Automated Dispensing Systems
- GR2000 Desktop Gantry Robots
- GR1000 Desktop Gantry Robots (NEW)
- 3-Axis Desktop Dispensing Robots
- 4-Axis Desktop Dispensing Robots
- Dual Y-Axis Desktop Dispensing Robots (NEW)
- 5-Axis Desktop Dispensing Robots (NEW)
- Meter Mix Dispensing Systems
- Fluid Dispensers
- Snuff Back Valve and Controller
- Positive Displacement Pump Dispensing
- AV100 Auger Valve and Controller (NEW)
- AV200 Auger Valve and Controller (NEW)
- AV300 Auger Valve and Controller (NEW)
- Spray Valve and Controller
- Precision Piston Valve and Controller
- Needle Valve NV200
- Needle Valve NV400
- Needle Valve NV500 (NEW)
- Fluid Centrifugal Degassing System
- Dispensing Accessories
- UV Curing Systems
TechnoDigm Dispensing Valves are designed to meet the dispensing demand of every application. Our comprehensive range ensures excellent accuracy and reliability over all types of material viscosities and shot sizes.
Positive Displacement Pump (PDP) utilizes direct drive mechanism to deliver precise amount of epoxy without using compressed air. It can be used on any type of materials that is package in standard 30 and 10cc industrial barrel. It is especially useful for volumetric dispensing of short pot life material because there is no contact between motorized parts and material.
Auger Valve is designed for dispensing applications which requires good volumetric accuracy. It incorporates a precision motor, which provides high and consistent torque to dispense medium to very high viscosity paste effortlessly. Auger Valve is highly suitable for applications like Die Attach, Sealing, Dotting and Encapsulation.
SV300 series is an air atomizing Spray Valve. It utilizes low air pressure to break coating materials into tiny droplets and deposit it onto any coating surfaces. Atomizing pressure can be as low as 8 psi. This will ensure that coating material hitting the coating surfaces will not “bounce’ or blown off the intended coating area.
Needle Valve can be used for a wide range of material; from low to high viscosity fluid such as light-curable adhesives, solvents, inks, lubricants, grease and silicone oils. This needle valve offers extreme accuracy, whether dispensing beads or shots, and is easily integrated into high-volume automation.