- Fluid Dispensing Controllers, Valves and Pumps
Automated Fluid Dispensing Systems
- IDS2000 Automated Dispensing Systems
- ILS2000 Automated Dispensing Systems
- GR2000 Desktop Gantry Robots
- TR3200 Desktop Dispensing Robots
- TR3300 Desktop Dispensing Robots
- TR3400 Desktop Dispensing Robots
- TR3500 Desktop Dispensing Robots
- TR4300 Desktop Dispensing Robots
- TR4400 Desktop Dispensing Robots
- Dual Components Meter-Mix Dispensing Systems
- Fluid Centrifugal Deaerator
Positive Displacement Pump (PDP) utilizes direct drive mechanism to deliver precise amount of epoxy without using compressed air. It can be used on any type of materials that is package in standard 30 and 10cc industrial barrel. It is especially useful for volumetric dispensing of short pot life material because there is no contact between motorized parts and material. This ensures that no material will be dried or cured within the equipment, enabling it to be used with little or no maintenance.
PDP is a truth volumetric dispenser because it dispenses the exact volume of programmed epoxy/adhesive. It is not influenced by the change in viscosity nor is it affected by any air pressure change. Built-in features ensure that there will be no dripping or drooling of material after dispensing.
PDP is designed to be mounted on dispensing robots. It comes with an easy-to-use and features packed controller, PDP1000. The controller allows users to enter the volume to be dispensed in a couple of ways. Controlled by microprocessor, it allows the saving of up to 9 programs.
- Volumetric Dispensing up to 2 – 5%* tolerance
- Microprocessor Control (Micro stepping)
- Large LCD Display
- Easy Programming
- No dripping or drooling of material after dispensing
Watch our Positive Displacement Pump in action!
Read about the 7 benefits of our PDP here.